![]() |
| Original Wedding Cake July 4, 2010 Keiki Beach, HI July 4, 2012 |
![]() |
| 2 year anniversary July 4, 2012 |
Our tradition continues of having a coconut cake for our anniversary.
This was the first layer cake that I have ever made so it was a bit wobbly and not quite as pretty as I had hoped but it tasted delicious.
So two years has given us vacations to Hawaii, Wyoming, and New York. It has given us a plethora of moments that we revisit over coffee and it has given us a smart and brave and beautiful little girl.
What will three years be bringing us? We'll report back from that bridge next year.
For now, the view from this one is awfully wonderful...
I love you Chris.
Happy Anniversary.
This was the first layer cake that I have ever made so it was a bit wobbly and not quite as pretty as I had hoped but it tasted delicious.
So two years has given us vacations to Hawaii, Wyoming, and New York. It has given us a plethora of moments that we revisit over coffee and it has given us a smart and brave and beautiful little girl.
What will three years be bringing us? We'll report back from that bridge next year.
For now, the view from this one is awfully wonderful...
I love you Chris.
Happy Anniversary.



We love you guys
ReplyDelete