While we were in Monterey, we stayed on Asilomar Beach in Pacific Grove. (http://www.visitasilomar.com/)
It was the perfect mini vacation. Each room felt like you were in a little cabin, even though technically it was just a hotel room. The lobby and cafe very much felt like a ski lodge - everyone getting ready to "get out in it" and start an adventure. They were so friendly and relaxed. So in feeling like we were bundled up in a forest cabin, to turn around and see the expansive ocean was quite the feeling of completeness and balance.
perfect.
A Monterey Morning with my girl
![]() |
| Chris had conference calls all morning, so Cheyenne went for a walk and ate breakfast with a view. |
A Monterey Evening with my love
![]() |
| After Cheyenne fell asleep, Chris and I bundled up on the patio and had beers and ate carmel apples (with chocolate and marshmallows!) |


Sound perfect. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! I haven't been to Asilomar in years, but I remember how beautiful it was.
ReplyDelete