We got the pleasure to see War Horse for a second time this afternoon. Chris and I both agreed that this second time was even more powerful because we could really let ourselves fall into the spell of the characters without having to focus on plot and suspense. Grayson even took us back stage after the show and it was like seeing behind the magician's mirror. It also just made us so proud to be part of Grayson's journey. Sometimes I think that for sure people can just see the pride bursting right through my ribs and out of my chest. There is no secret curtain there - Let them see. I wear it shamelessly.
 |
June 17, 2012
First time go around
I warned you about the pride bursting right out of me - look at my face! |
We get to see it for a THIRD time even in San Francisco next month. Gotta take full advantage while Gray is in California, because the end of the summer sends him on a tour de horse around the country. Technology is not always something that I fully appreciate all the time, but it sure does bridge the gap and lighten the longing when family is far away. So thank you - to skype and facetime, and to blogging and texting. I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment