"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "


Sunday, May 22, 2011

North Carolina is far away!

Chris is traveling for work for the next few days in North Carolina and I can't believe how much I miss him already!  I am so glad that his job doesn't require much traveling.  So Strider and I are doing fine I just wish he was as good at helping me off the couch as Chris is!

Little Baby Gould is doing well and is growing and growing and incidently sucking away all of her Mama's energy and back strength.  I get home from work and by the time we are all set to have an evening together, I can barely keep my eyes open.  Other than that the 3rd trimester is treating us pretty well.  My aches and pains are managable and I am so looking forward to the end of school so I can get some real rest and take care of myself and my family a little better. 

Just a few pictures from the last couple years of my dear husband that I am missing so much over here in California.  May the next few days zoom by!



 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics. You two are so darn cute!!!
    Not to worry --- It will be a "wink" and Chris will be back home.
    Xo Mom (mama D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures...miss you both...and see you guys soon! xxxoo

    ReplyDelete