"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "


Saturday, May 28, 2011

2 Month Mark!

Our daughter is due 2 months from today!

The time is flying by and I know she will be here before we know it.  All is well on in the Gould household this beautiful Saturday morning.  Meg is getting ready and I am hanging out with our pup, just enjoying the stillness that the morning brings.

Doctor's visit on Thursday went great, Meg is growing at spot on marks and both her and our daughter have very strong heart beats.  We are down to just a few "necessities" left on our must buy list- They include a car seat, a Snap-N-Go stroller and a diaper disposal system of some kind.  My cousin Anna left some great advice about the Diaper Genie Elite or Diaper Champ (Not to be confused with the Original Diaper Genie or Diaper Genie II!!) Thanks Cuz!  The multi-billion dollar baby industry is an overwhelming adventure that Meg and I have navigated well to this point, but boy are their choices about everything!

The morning is starting to pick up with activity and we will be out and about shortly- I hope this post finds everyone enjoying some peaceful rest and relaxation. We miss our families daily, but know that we will see you all soon (Some sooner than others!). 

Here's strider soaking in the rays:




Love, 

The Goulds

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you both next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...look at strider in the sunshine ;-) I'm so happy that you're all doing well and can't wait to see you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete