"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "
Friday, May 13, 2011
guest post....
"Shhh... I got them fooled... I sleep in their bed all day and then when they get home I sneak out and pretend that I've been sleeping on the rug all day. Pretty sneaky I know - but don't tell, I've got a good thing going here." - Strider
Hi Strider, Well Done ... You are really clever!They will never know. And don't worry about the laundry hamper and suitcase that that your parents put up there as a deterent. Pushing it off on the floor was a great idea. With your mom being pregnant she will probably think she put it there. My mom thinks I wait every nite to be invited on the bed at Day Break but ... I sneak in every nite as soon as she falls asleep and she doesn't have a clue. I guess cleverness runs in the family. With respect and admiration Mobee.... ps. hope you will visit Park City again real soon.
Hi Strider, Well Done ... You are really clever!They will never know. And don't worry about the laundry hamper and suitcase that that your parents put up there as a deterent. Pushing it off on the floor was a great idea. With your mom being pregnant she will probably think she put it there.
ReplyDeleteMy mom thinks I wait every nite to be invited on the bed at Day Break but ... I sneak in every nite as soon as she falls asleep and she doesn't have a clue. I guess cleverness runs in the family.
With respect and admiration
Mobee.... ps. hope you will visit Park City again real soon.
Rascals! Ruffians! Youths! I need some cheese. Where's Adrian?
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny. Have you asked him lately, "Strider, do you want a SEESTER?" and has he gotten all excited??
ReplyDeleteThat's too much! Good for Strdider Boy...he's got it all figured out ;-)
ReplyDelete