Meg, you look so good!! I am sad that I am not with you in person to share in this exciting time. I am so happy that you guys have decided to make this blog, I love it. xoxo
Pregnancy becomes you Megan! Like Meg said, wish we lived closer so we could share everything about this exciting time with you in person. You look so beautiful. We love and miss you guys.
I look at these pictures at least 2-3 times every day. They make me giddy every time. Meg you are the prettiest pregnant woman i have ever laid eyes on. Luff you endlessly!
Oh, Megan. You look adorable and we can't wait to meet this angel. See you in June?!?! Love to you and Chris. -The Goodwin Gang
ReplyDeleteMeg, you look so good!! I am sad that I am not with you in person to share in this exciting time. I am so happy that you guys have decided to make this blog, I love it. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMegan, you look beautiful!!! Love the blog and the trip down Chris's musical memory lane!
ReplyDeletePregnancy becomes you Megan! Like Meg said, wish we lived closer so we could share everything about this exciting time with you in person. You look so beautiful. We love and miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI look at these pictures at least 2-3 times every day. They make me giddy every time. Meg you are the prettiest pregnant woman i have ever laid eyes on. Luff you endlessly!
ReplyDelete