Our dear Morgan is moving back up North after her stint in LA. I am so proud of her and she has trudged through a forest in this program and has made it through to the other side. There is nothing I can say to express how dear we, "the Gouldies" as she calls us, have held this time we have had with her down here. We will miss her so deeply. I think Cheyenne will always have a special place for MoMo though since she was here in those early years.
To celebrate this journey and it's graduation to the next step (whatever that may be), the family traveled down for a couple of days. We toasted our sweet Morgan over Margaritas and Tacos at Lula's in Santa Monica and then spent the next day on It's a Small World and Space Mountain.
Seeeesters - Farewell dinner
Santa Monica, June 2013
|
No comments:
Post a Comment