"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Farewell Alex

 
It has been a pleasure and an honor to have been friends with these warm spirits!  I feel so happy for their adventure as a family and I believe that it a brave and exciting turn that their journey is taking... and... I am so sad for our daily loss, our consistent interaction.  There is a ache that I feel that only happens with the feeling of missing something.  They really have become family to us and definitely to Cheyenne.  We hope that we stay in touch and Cheyenne will continue to, in many years to come,  benefit from all of the love they give.  We are all better people because of you, Alex, and your beautiful family. 
 
We miss you guys already!


Last Summer love

No comments:

Post a Comment