Best moments in pictures yet! Just when I thought it was the best ever... here comes the whipped cream and a cherry on top! Love you guys
That is too precious how she lifts her feet up so high in the sand as she's walking! Absolutely adore these pictures, Meg.
I LOVE these beach pictures! The best yet!...I especially love the one where you're holding both of her hands, and she's looking out at the sea...that one really tugs at my heart.
Best moments in pictures yet! Just when I thought it was the best ever... here comes the whipped cream and a cherry on top! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteThat is too precious how she lifts her feet up so high in the sand as she's walking! Absolutely adore these pictures, Meg.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these beach pictures! The best yet!...I especially love the one where you're holding both of her hands, and she's looking out at the sea...that one really tugs at my heart.
ReplyDelete