Well my girl as the comedian and story-teller has arrived in full force. It is like overnight, Cheyenne has evolved into this hilarious little person. She has always been a pretty independent girl and will giggle at our jokes and faces, but now... now you wouldn't believe her ability to entertain and put on her own show. She has a whole repertoire of jokes herself. I guess I always knew I would love my kids with an uncontainable force and I knew they would keep me in a state of wonder. There have been too many looks and stories and songs about exactly this wonder and love between mother and child to not expect this in my own life... but this infatuation and surprise, this utter excitement about what she is going to tell me or what I am going to discover next... this I was unprepared for. She surprises us to a degree that makes us laugh unexpectedly - catches us totally off guard most of the time. Like a true comedian, she has gained a rhythm and roll to her humor and knows when to hit the next punchline so we can barely catch our breath before the next bout of laughter. She is smart, this girl.
Her charm, her wit, her little toothy smile and pouty lip...
I am swept off my feet
over and over again...

Well we all knew there was no way that Cheyenne could NOT be funny with all of the good humor surrounding her! Capture some on video and send please! ;-)
ReplyDelete