"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "


Thursday, May 31, 2012

The sweetest sheriff

About 2 years ago (almost exactly), my sweet cousins threw me and Chris a "Bridle" Shower.  

Chris makes quite the handsome cowboy...  
Although it is clear that he has the badge, this picture makes him too sweet to pass for a sheriff but I think he would have made a good one in the Wild West.  I don't know what I would have been - maybe I would have traveled around with Butch and Sundance for a while before settling down with 
the small town Sheriff that had a sweet smile and the deadliest shot.



We are missing our 4th in this picture, 
but this crew have been dressing up and playing cowboy 
(and Ninja Turtles among other things) for 30 years now.  
Oldest friends are good.

1 comment: