"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "


Sunday, April 7, 2013

San Simeon and her Castle

Chris and my adventure up the coast (sans baby)...
:The reason that even gypsies can't leave California...

Hearst's little ranch atop the hill


This is the cottage that Chris and I stay in when Mr. Hearst has us for holiday.



...like he owns the place.

A lady and a lamp post


that is what we can call an ocean view!


The basking lions of the sea

A curious friend

The chin scratcher



love

And on the way home a stop at The Madonna Inn for a quick cup of joe and very extravagant cake to return home with.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go there again! Haven't been since I was quite young. I especially love the cottage Mr. Hearst has provided for you when you're on holiday...tee he. Wonderful pics, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete