It has been freezing (literally) down here in Southern California. I must say it is a welcome change. We don't really get seasons down here, so it is kind of riveting to step outside and feel the bite. It has been refreshing and adds a bit of an edge to the day that we don't often have. I know that our mere 31-35 degrees is downright balmy to other parts of the country, but we are only able to relate within our own contrasts, right? This is cold (COLD!) for a beach girl like me. I welcome your rare visit Mr. Winter, stay awhile and we'll have tea!
"... to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free... let me forget about today until tomorrow... "
Monday, January 14, 2013
Baby, it's cold outside...
It has been freezing (literally) down here in Southern California. I must say it is a welcome change. We don't really get seasons down here, so it is kind of riveting to step outside and feel the bite. It has been refreshing and adds a bit of an edge to the day that we don't often have. I know that our mere 31-35 degrees is downright balmy to other parts of the country, but we are only able to relate within our own contrasts, right? This is cold (COLD!) for a beach girl like me. I welcome your rare visit Mr. Winter, stay awhile and we'll have tea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here too! Cold Cold Cold!! I love winter, but not these sub-freezing temps! Hope you guys are staying warm. Strider must be spending lots of time under the covers! :-D
ReplyDelete